Developing biographies: the experiences of children, young people and their parents of living with a long-term condition
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 823–839, July 2014
How to Cite
Bray, L., Kirk, S. and Callery, P. (2014), Developing biographies: the experiences of children, young people and their parents of living with a long-term condition. Sociology of Health & Illness, 36: 823–839. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12110
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!