On spirit writing: materialities of language and the religious work of transduction
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–17, March 2013
How to Cite
Keane, W. (2013), On spirit writing: materialities of language and the religious work of transduction. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12000
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!