Mark Sommers. Stuck: Rwandan youth and the struggle for adulthood. xxiv, 281 pp., tables, illus., bibliogr. Athens, Ga: Univ. of Georgia Press, 2012. $22.95 (paper)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 212–213, March 2013
How to Cite
Rollason, W. (2013), Mark Sommers. Stuck: Rwandan youth and the struggle for adulthood. xxiv, 281 pp., tables, illus., bibliogr. Athens, Ga: Univ. of Georgia Press, 2012. $22.95 (paper). Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 212–213. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12011_29
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!