Medieval European conceptions of blood: truth and human integrity
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: Blood will out: essays on liquid transfers and flows. Edited by Janet Carsten
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S1, pages S57–S76, May 2013
How to Cite
Bildhauer, B. (2013), Medieval European conceptions of blood: truth and human integrity. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: S57–S76. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12016
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!