‘Searching for the truth’: tracing the moral properties of blood in Malaysian clinical pathology labs
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: Blood will out: essays on liquid transfers and flows. Edited by Janet Carsten
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S1, pages S130–S148, May 2013
How to Cite
Carsten, J. (2013), ‘Searching for the truth’: tracing the moral properties of blood in Malaysian clinical pathology labs. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: S130–S148. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12020
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!