The contested rewe: sacred sites, misunderstandings, and ontological pluralism in Mapuche land negotiations
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 527–544, September 2013
How to Cite
Di Giminiani, P. (2013), The contested rewe: sacred sites, misunderstandings, and ontological pluralism in Mapuche land negotiations. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 527–544. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12048
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Dissertation Fieldwork Grant of the Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- Abbey Santander Research Award
- Sutasoma Award of the Royal Anthropological Institute
- UCL Graduate School Research Projects Fund
- Central Research Fund of the University of London
- Interdisciplinary Center for Intercultural and Indigenous Studies – ICIIS. Grant Number: CONICYT/FONDAP/15110006
- The Institute of Sociology at the Catholic University of Chile
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!