To cry one's distress: death, emotion, and ethics among the Warao of the Orinoco Delta
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 545–561, September 2013
How to Cite
Allard, O. (2013), To cry one's distress: death, emotion, and ethics among the Warao of the Orinoco Delta. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 545–561. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12049
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Trinity College
- Econmic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: PTA-031-2006-00305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!