Curl Lecture 2011.
On the materials of mats: thinking through design in a Melanesian society†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 581–599, September 2013
How to Cite
Were, G. (2013), On the materials of mats: thinking through design in a Melanesian society. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 581–599. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12051
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!