A garden experiment revisited: inter-generational change in environmental perception and management of the Maya Lowlands, Guatemala
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 771–794, December 2013
How to Cite
le Guen, O., Iliev, R., Lois, X., Atran, S. and Medin, D. L. (2013), A garden experiment revisited: inter-generational change in environmental perception and management of the Maya Lowlands, Guatemala. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 771–794. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12064
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Fyssen Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: SES 0962185
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-10-C-0109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!