Deborah A Boehm. Intimate migrations: gender, family, and illegality among transnational Mexicans. xiv, 178 pp., bibliogr. New York: Univ. Press, 2012. £34.00 (cloth)
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 901–903, December 2013
How to Cite
Alexander, W. L. (2013), Deborah A Boehm. Intimate migrations: gender, family, and illegality among transnational Mexicans. xiv, 178 pp., bibliogr. New York: Univ. Press, 2012. £34.00 (cloth). Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 901–903. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12071_20
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!