Jemima Pierre. The predicament of blackness: postcolonial Ghana and the politics of race. xix, 263 pp., illus., bibliogr. Chicago: Univ. Press, 2013. £19.50 (paper)
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2013
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 908–909, December 2013
How to Cite
Wade, P. (2013), Jemima Pierre. The predicament of blackness: postcolonial Ghana and the politics of race. xix, 263 pp., illus., bibliogr. Chicago: Univ. Press, 2013. £19.50 (paper). Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 19: 908–909. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12071_27
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!