1 Immanent anthropology: a comparative study of ‘process’ in contemporary France
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2014
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: Doubt, Conflict, Mediation: The Anthropology of Modern Time. Edited by Laura Bear
Volume 20, Issue Supplement S1, pages 33–51, April 2014
How to Cite
Hodges, M. (2014), 1 Immanent anthropology: a comparative study of ‘process’ in contemporary France. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 20: 33–51. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12092
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!