2 Post-industrial times and the unexpected: endurance and sustainability in Germany's fastest-shrinking city
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2014
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: Doubt, Conflict, Mediation: The Anthropology of Modern Time. Edited by Laura Bear
Volume 20, Issue Supplement S1, pages 52–70, April 2014
How to Cite
Ringel, F. (2014), 2 Post-industrial times and the unexpected: endurance and sustainability in Germany's fastest-shrinking city. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 20: 52–70. doi: 10.1111/1467-9655.12093
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge
- Division of Social Anthropology at the University of Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!