After Higgins and Dunne: Imagining School Teaching as a Multi-Practice Activity
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Philosophy of Education © 2013 Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain.
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 475–490, August 2013
How to Cite
Davies, R. (2013), After Higgins and Dunne: Imagining School Teaching as a Multi-Practice Activity. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 47: 475–490. doi: 10.1111/1467-9752.12030
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!