Buddhism and Autonomy-Facilitating Education
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain.
Journal of Philosophy of Education
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 509–523, December 2013
How to Cite
Morgan, J. (2013), Buddhism and Autonomy-Facilitating Education. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 47: 509–523. doi: 10.1111/1467-9752.12031
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Social Studies and Humanities Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!