Migration, Job Change, and Wage Growth: A New Perspective on the Pecuniary Return to Geographic Mobility
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 483–516, August 2003
How to Cite
Yankow, J. J. (2003), Migration, Job Change, and Wage Growth: A New Perspective on the Pecuniary Return to Geographic Mobility. Journal of Regional Science, 43: 483–516. doi: 10.1111/1467-9787.00308
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!