Johan A. Lundin is senior lecturer in History, Malmö University, Sweden.
The Salvation Army in Sweden and the Making of Gender — Conversion Narratives 1887–1918
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Religious History © 2013 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 245–260, June 2013
How to Cite
Lundin, J. A. (2013), The Salvation Army in Sweden and the Making of Gender — Conversion Narratives 1887–1918. Journal of Religious History, 37: 245–260. doi: 10.1111/1467-9809.12030
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!