Richard Cappuccio, a retired educator, is a member of both the Katherine Mansfield Society and the Katherine Mansfield Birthplace.
The Swinging Gate: Katherine Mansfield's Missionary Vision†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Religious History © 2013 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 341–352, September 2013
How to Cite
Cappuccio, R. (2013), The Swinging Gate: Katherine Mansfield's Missionary Vision. Journal of Religious History, 37: 341–352. doi: 10.1111/1467-9809.12055
I have to thank my wife, Dr Ann H. Marshall, for her support and advice. I also thank the following: St Mark's Library at the General Theological Seminary, New York, the New York Public Library, and the Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society in Wellington. Additional information was generously communicated by Vincent O'Sullivan, Sheanangh Guilliard, and the Rev. Brian Blayer.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!