Susan Jacoby: The Great Agnostic: Robert Ingersoll and American Freethought. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2013; pp. ix + 246. Illust.
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Religious History © 2013 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 410–411, September 2013
How to Cite
Brandt, E. T. (2013), Susan Jacoby: The Great Agnostic: Robert Ingersoll and American Freethought. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2013; pp. ix + 246. Illust. Journal of Religious History, 37: 410–411. doi: 10.1111/1467-9809.12057
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!