Peter Jonkers is a Professor of Philosophy at Tilburg University, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The Interest of Reason Is to Go Without God. Jacobi's Polemic Against Philosophical Theology
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Journal of Religious History © 2014 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 20–34, March 2014
How to Cite
Jonkers, P. (2014), The Interest of Reason Is to Go Without God. Jacobi's Polemic Against Philosophical Theology. Journal of Religious History, 38: 20–34. doi: 10.1111/1467-9809.12135
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!