John Morreall and Tamara Sonn: The Religion Toolkit: A Complete Guide to Religious Studies. Malden, MA: Wiley Blackwell, 2012; pp. xxv + 348. Maps, illust.
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Religious History © 2014 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 166–167, March 2014
How to Cite
Shore, P. (2014), John Morreall and Tamara Sonn: The Religion Toolkit: A Complete Guide to Religious Studies. Malden, MA: Wiley Blackwell, 2012; pp. xxv + 348. Maps, illust. Journal of Religious History, 38: 166–167. doi: 10.1111/1467-9809.12154
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!