A multilevel cross-classified modelling approach to peer review of grant proposals: the effects of assessor and researcher attributes on assessor ratings
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2003
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 279–300, October 2003
How to Cite
Jayasinghe, U. W., Marsh, H. W. and Bond, N. (2003), A multilevel cross-classified modelling approach to peer review of grant proposals: the effects of assessor and researcher attributes on assessor ratings. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 166: 279–300. doi: 10.1111/1467-985X.00278
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2003
- [Received January 2001. Final revision July 2002]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!