Multivariate multilevel analyses of examination results
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 137–153, February 2002
How to Cite
Yang, M., Goldstein, H., Browne, W. and Woodhouse, G. (2002), Multivariate multilevel analyses of examination results. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 165: 137–153. doi: 10.1111/1467-985X.00633
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!