Modelling spatially correlated data via mixtures: a Bayesian approach
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2002
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 805–826, October 2002
How to Cite
Fernández, C. and Green, P. J. (2002), Modelling spatially correlated data via mixtures: a Bayesian approach. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 64: 805–826. doi: 10.1111/1467-9868.00362
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2002
- [Received September 2000. Final revision April 2002]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!