The efficient integration of abundance and demographic data
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 95–102, January 2003
How to Cite
Besbeas, P., Lebreton, J.-D. and Morgan, B. J. T. (2003), The efficient integration of abundance and demographic data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 52: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/1467-9876.00391
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- [Received May 2001. Revised June 2002]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!