Partnerships versus Regimes: Why Regime Theory Cannot Explain Urban Coalitions in the UK
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 253–270, 2003
How to Cite
Davies, J. S. (2003), Partnerships versus Regimes: Why Regime Theory Cannot Explain Urban Coalitions in the UK. Journal of Urban Affairs, 25: 253–270. doi: 10.1111/1467-9906.00164
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!