Spatiality and Growth Discourse: The Restructuring of America's Rust Belt Cities
Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 123–138, 2003
How to Cite
Wilson, D. and Wouters, J. (2003), Spatiality and Growth Discourse: The Restructuring of America's Rust Belt Cities. Journal of Urban Affairs, 25: 123–138. doi: 10.1111/1467-9906.t01-1-00002
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!