Doctors in a Wired World: Can Professionalism Survive Connectivity?
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2002
The Milbank Quarterly
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 525–546, September 2002
How to Cite
Blumenthal, D. (2002), Doctors in a Wired World: Can Professionalism Survive Connectivity?. Milbank Quarterly, 80: 525–546. doi: 10.1111/1468-0009.00021
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!