Improving Quality and Safety of Care Using “Technovigilance”: An Ethnographic Case Study of Secondary Use of Data from an Electronic Prescribing and Decision Support System
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Milbank Memorial Fund
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 424–454, September 2013
How to Cite
DIXON-WOODS, M., REDWOOD, S., LESLIE, M., MINION, J., MARTIN, G. P. and COLEMAN, J. J. (2013), Improving Quality and Safety of Care Using “Technovigilance”: An Ethnographic Case Study of Secondary Use of Data from an Electronic Prescribing and Decision Support System. Milbank Quarterly, 91: 424–454. doi: 10.1111/1468-0009.12021
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Department of Health Policy Research Program (award no. 0770017)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) through the Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research
- Care for Birmingham and Black Country (CLAHRC-BBC) program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!