What Can Health Communication Science Offer for ACA Implementation? Five Evidence-Informed Strategies for Expanding Medicaid Enrollment
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Milbank Memorial Fund
The Milbank Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 40–62, March 2014
How to Cite
KREUTER, M. W., McBRIDE, T. D., CABURNAY, C. A., POOR, T., THOMPSON, V. L. S., ALCARAZ, K. I., EDDENS, K. S., RATH, S., PERKINS, H. and CASEY, C. (2014), What Can Health Communication Science Offer for ACA Implementation? Five Evidence-Informed Strategies for Expanding Medicaid Enrollment. Milbank Quarterly, 92: 40–62. doi: 10.1111/1468-0009.12040
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P50-CA095815
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: IU48DP001903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!