On Being a Good Listener: Setting Priorities for Applied Health Services Research
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 363–388, September 2003
How to Cite
LOMAS, J., FULOP, N., GAGNON, D. and ALLEN, P. (2003), On Being a Good Listener: Setting Priorities for Applied Health Services Research. Milbank Quarterly, 81: 363–388. doi: 10.1111/1468-0009.t01-1-00060
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!