For discussion and comments, thanks to Greg Currie, Martin Davies, Julia Driver, Peter Godfrey-Smith, Mark Greenberg, Celia Heyes, Ram Neta, Alva Noë, Hanna Pickard, Joëlle Proust, Nicholas Rawlins, Kim Sterelny, Helen Steward, and members of audiences to whom I’ve given this paper on various occasions.
Animal Action in the Space of Reasons
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Mind & Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 231–257, June 2003
How to Cite
Hurley, S. (2003), Animal Action in the Space of Reasons. Mind & Language, 18: 231–257. doi: 10.1111/1468-0017.00223
- Issue online: 30 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!