We use the terminology North–South trade to describe trade between the developed countries (North) and developing countries (South), as is generally understood.
How ‘Little’ Outsourcing Creates A Large Skill Premium: A Model of North-to-South Manufacturing Outsourcing
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Pacific Economic Review
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 635–659, December 2012
How to Cite
Tang, X. (2012), How ‘Little’ Outsourcing Creates A Large Skill Premium: A Model of North-to-South Manufacturing Outsourcing. Pacific Economic Review, 17: 635–659. doi: 10.1111/1468-0106.12002
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!