Representing Preferences with a Unique Subjective State Space
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
The Econometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 891–934, July 2001
How to Cite
Dekel, E., Lipman, B. L. and Rustichini, A. (2001), Representing Preferences with a Unique Subjective State Space. Econometrica, 69: 891–934. doi: 10.1111/1468-0262.00224
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!