I would like to thank Roger Middleton and the anonymous referees of this journal for their helpful comments.
The two sterling crises of 1964: a reply to Oliver†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1127–1133, November 2013
How to Cite
Newton, S. (2013), The two sterling crises of 1964: a reply to Oliver. The Economic History Review, 66: 1127–1133. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12000
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!