We thank Erik Gartzke, Ismene Gizelis, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Tim Hatton, Andrew Mack, Steven Pinker, and workshop participants at the University of Essex for helpful discussions and comments. The authors are listed in alphabetical order; equal authorship is implied. Gleditsch would like to acknowledge the support of the Research Council of Norway (180441/V10).
Wars are becoming less frequent: a response to Harrison and Wolf†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 214–230, February 2014
How to Cite
Gleditsch, K. S. and Pickering, S. (2014), Wars are becoming less frequent: a response to Harrison and Wolf. The Economic History Review, 67: 214–230. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12002
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!