The author greatly acknowledges financial support from Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius' Foundation, Swedish Research Council, and Ragnar Söderberg's Foundation. For comments on my research on historical national accounts I thank Jan Bohlin, Therese Nordlund Edvinsson, Ola Grytten, Dan Johansson, Angus Maddison, Lennart Schön, Johan Söderberg, and Daniel Waldenström. Many thanks also to the four referees.
New annual estimates of Swedish GDP, 1800–2010†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1101–1126, November 2013
How to Cite
Edvinsson, R. (2013), New annual estimates of Swedish GDP, 1800–2010. The Economic History Review, 66: 1101–1126. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12004
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius' Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Ragnar Söderberg's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!