The frequency of wars: reply to Gleditsch and Pickering
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 231–239, February 2014
How to Cite
Harrison, M. and Wolf, N. (2014), The frequency of wars: reply to Gleditsch and Pickering. The Economic History Review, 67: 231–239. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12008
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!