I would like to thank Bob Allen, Bruce Campbell, Rui Esteves, and two anonymous referees for useful advice on a number of occasions. In addition, I would like to thank seminar participants at Nuffield College, Oxford; Corpus Christi College, Cambridge; and the LSE. The usual disclaimer applies.
Prices and production: agricultural supply response in fourteenth-century England†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 66–91, February 2014
How to Cite
Schneider, E. B. (2014), Prices and production: agricultural supply response in fourteenth-century England. The Economic History Review, 67: 66–91. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12012
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!