This research was undertaken as part of the HI-POD (Historical Patterns of Development and Underdevelopment: Origins and Persistence of the Great Divergence) Project supported by the European Commission's 7th Framework Programme for Research. We would like to thank Bruce Campbell, Romola Davenport, Richard Smith, Yannay Spitzer, and three referees for detailed and constructive comments. All errors are ours.
Living standards and mortality since the middle ages†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 358–381, May 2014
How to Cite
Kelly, M. and Ó Gráda, C. (2014), Living standards and mortality since the middle ages. The Economic History Review, 67: 358–381. doi: 10.1111/1468-0289.12023
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- European Commission's 7th Framework Programme for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!