MORAL HAZARD AND THE US STOCK MARKET: ANALYSING THE `GREENSPAN PUT'
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
The Economic Journal
Volume 112, Issue 478, pages C171–C186, March 2002
How to Cite
Miller, M., Weller, P. and Zhang, L. (2002), MORAL HAZARD AND THE US STOCK MARKET: ANALYSING THE `GREENSPAN PUT'. The Economic Journal, 112: C171–C186. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.00029
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!