MATCHING THE DEMAND FOR AND SUPPLY OF TRAINING IN THE SCHOOL-TO-WORK TRANSITION
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
The Economic Journal
Volume 112, Issue 478, pages C201–C219, March 2002
How to Cite
Andrews, M. J. , Bradley, S. and Stott, D. (2002), MATCHING THE DEMAND FOR AND SUPPLY OF TRAINING IN THE SCHOOL-TO-WORK TRANSITION. The Economic Journal, 112: C201–C219. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.00032
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!