Olivier Blanchard and Augustin Landier
THE PERVERSE EFFECTS OF PARTIAL LABOUR MARKET REFORM: FIXED-TERM CONTRACTS IN FRANCE
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
The Economic Journal
Volume 112, Issue 480, pages F214–F244, June 2002
How to Cite
Blanchard, O. and Landier, A. (2002), THE PERVERSE EFFECTS OF PARTIAL LABOUR MARKET REFORM: FIXED-TERM CONTRACTS IN FRANCE. The Economic Journal, 112: F214–F244. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.00047
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!