Is sterilised foreign exchange intervention effective after all? an event study approach*
Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
The Economic Journal
Volume 113, Issue 487, pages 390–411, April 2003
How to Cite
Fatum, R. and M. Hutchison, M. (2003), Is sterilised foreign exchange intervention effective after all? an event study approach. The Economic Journal, 113: 390–411. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.00122
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
- Date of receipt of first submission: July 2000 Date of receipt of final typescript: July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!