SELECTION EFFECTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM INDIVIDUAL ANNUITIES MARKET
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2002
The Economic Journal
Volume 112, Issue 476, pages 28–50, January 2002
How to Cite
Finkelstein, A. and Poterba, J. (2002), SELECTION EFFECTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM INDIVIDUAL ANNUITIES MARKET. The Economic Journal, 112: 28–50. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.0j672
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2002
- Date of receipt of the first submission: June 1999 Date of receipt of the final typescript: April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!