A theoretical analysis of institutional investors’ trading costs in auction and dealer markets
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2003
The Economic Journal
Volume 113, Issue 489, pages 576–597, July 2003
How to Cite
Snell, A. and Tonks, I. (2003), A theoretical analysis of institutional investors’ trading costs in auction and dealer markets. The Economic Journal, 113: 576–597. doi: 10.1111/1468-0297.t01-1-00146
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2003
- Date of receipt of first submission: February 1999 Date of receipt of final typescript: July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!