Financial support from Deloitte & Touche, Barclays Private Equity and Lloyds/TSB is gratefully acknowledged. The paper has benefited from comments of Eric de Bodt and other participants at the European Financial Management Association (EFMA) 2002 meeting in London. Thanks also to Ameziane Lasfer, Maria Carapeto, Steve Toms and participants at staff seminars at Nottingham University Business School and the Judge Institute, Cambridge, for comments on an earlier version.
Secured Creditor Recovery Rates from Management Buy-outs in Distress
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
European Financial Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 141–161, June 2003
How to Cite
Citron, D., Wright, M., Ball, R. and Rippington, F. (2003), Secured Creditor Recovery Rates from Management Buy-outs in Distress. European Financial Management, 9: 141–161. doi: 10.1111/1468-036X.00213
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!