Pete Sigal, The Flower and the Scorpion: Sexuality and Ritual in Early Nahua Culture (Durham and London: Duke University Press, 2011), pp. xvi + 361. ISBN 978 082235138 (hb); 978 082235151 (pb).
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender & History
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 376–377, August 2013
How to Cite
PENNOCK, C. D. (2013), Pete Sigal, The Flower and the Scorpion: Sexuality and Ritual in Early Nahua Culture (Durham and London: Duke University Press, 2011), pp. xvi + 361. ISBN 978 082235138 (hb); 978 082235151 (pb). Gender & History, 25: 376–377. doi: 10.1111/1468-0424.12024_1
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!