The Alluring Beauty of a Leonardesque Ideal: Masculinity and Spirituality in Renaissance Milan
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender & History
Special Issue: Sex, Gender and the Sacred: Reconfiguring Religion in Gender History
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 565–589, November 2013
How to Cite
Corry, M. (2013), The Alluring Beauty of a Leonardesque Ideal: Masculinity and Spirituality in Renaissance Milan. Gender & History, 25: 565–589. doi: 10.1111/1468-0424.12028
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!