Jonathan Daniel Wells, Women Writers and Journalists in the Nineteenth-Century South (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011), pp. xii + 244. ISBN: 978 1107012660.
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender & History
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 186–188, April 2014
How to Cite
PLATH, L. J. (2014), Jonathan Daniel Wells, Women Writers and Journalists in the Nineteenth-Century South (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011), pp. xii + 244. ISBN: 978 1107012660. Gender & History, 26: 186–188. doi: 10.1111/1468-0424.12060
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!